Friday, June 26, 2009

Assignment #2

To search for our library on Google maps, I found I needed to use our name and a zip code to correctly find our location. I used the editing tool to move the marker since it was down the street approximately two blocks east of our building. The website listed was our city's main website. Users are able to find the library there indirectly, but I used this tool to change the website listed to our library's URL to allow quick access to the library's website. By changing these facts, users of Google maps will have access to the correct information. As an added bonus, I did "claim our business" to further ensure that all information about our library is listed correctly and to update info in the future. What great features to market our library!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! I was able to find your library with the updated website URL right away!

    ReplyDelete